This disinfectant cleans, neutralizes animal odors and disinfects all hard, non-porous surfaces such as hardwood or floating floors, walls, ceilings, ceramic, counters, countertops, cabinets and concrete. It also gets rid of pet odors in ambient air. Effective against COVID-19, this disinfectant, approved par Health Canada (DIN #02505525), kills 99.99% of bacteria/fungi/viruses. Domestic & Commercial use. Concentrated.
Size : 500ml et 1L
- Disinfects hard, non-porous surfaces & kills 99.99% of bacteria
- Gets rid of pet odors in ambient air
- Eliminates skunk odors inside & outside the house
- Neutralizes urine odors outside the house (grass, concrete & asphalt).
- Leaves a pleasant mint scent for several hours
- Biodegradable 28 days (OECD 301D)
- Dilute the product: 100 mL of disinfectant in 900 mL of water.
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
- Spray the dilution on hard and non-porous surfaces.
- Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Clean surfaces with a dry paper towel or a clean cloth.
ANIMALS: (e.g., floors, walls, cages, and animal equipment) within industrial/institutional and barn premises (e.g., farms, poultry plants, veterinary clinics, and kennels) : Remove all animals/poultry and their feed from premises prior to disinfection. Remove all heavy soil, such as urine and fecal matter, from hard, non-porous surfaces and objects prior to disinfection; Empty all feeding and watering appliances prior to disinfection. Following disinfection, do not house animals/poultry until areas have been ventilated. All surfaces and/or objects that will contact feed or drinking water should be rinsed with potable water before reuse.
DAYCARE CENTERS, SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS AND DOMESTIC SETTINGS: For hard surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with children at the mouthing stage of development, rinse with potable water is recommended.
FOOD (e.g. counters, eating and drinking utensils, and food processing equipment): Avoid contact with food. For hard surfaces or objects that may come into direct contact with food, rinse with potable water is recommended.
Active Ingredients: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride 0,75% W/W, Benzalkonium Chloride 0,45% W/W
Irritant. May causes eye and skin irritation. Do not get in eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
FIRST AID: if in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes.
There are no reviews yet.