Super Food Blend is the perfect solution for the busy pet parent. Add a generous tbsp to every 1/4 lb of raw you serve up for the maximum benefit. With broccoli (nature’s BEST superfood), fibrous green beans, and zucchini and then blended with leafy greens and finished with a serving of blueberries, there is a lot of goodness in this blend. Add regularly to your dog’s dish!
- Ontario Grown Vegetables
- 100% Green Super Food Loaded with Antioxidants
- Low in Fat
- High in Fibre
- Excellent for Dogs with Yeast Related Allergies
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
INGREDIENT Superfood Blend:Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Green Beans, Blueberries.
Side Dishes are a supplemental feeding choice for pets. Side dishes are not intended to be fed as a complete meal but are intended to enhance or customize your pet’s dietary choices.
We suggested offering Side Dishes as a topper with other balanced raw, cooked or dry foods. Recommended maximum serving size – 1/2 cup per 1 lb. of food
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Use within 5 – 7 days of thawing.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Need some inspiration on how to include side dishes in your pet’s next meal?
- Makes Frozen Treats. Big Country Raw Frozen Treat Molds make it easy! Simply thaw, portion into molds, freeze, and then serve as needed! Just add a scoop (or two) with each meal. Our recommended serving size is 2 oz (1/4 cup) per 8 oz (1 cup) of raw, cooked or dry food.
- Add as a food topper to your pet”s meal