The Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound MultiPuzzle level 4 interactive dog puzzle toy will keep your dog entertained for hours as they use their natural hunting skills to seek out the hidden treats!
Your pups' favorite dog treats or kibble can be hidden in the outer and central compartments by sliding the puzzle pieces and let the games begin! This puzzle is ideal for dogs who have already mastered levels 1-3 of the Nina Ottosson puzzle line. Made from tough plastic parts and food safe materials that are BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free. Hand Wash with soap and water to clean.
- mentally-stimulating dog puzzle game:The MultiPuzzle by Nina Ottosson is our most challenging dog puzzle yet! This level 4 puzzle requires your dog to complete a series of steps in the correct order to keep discovering more hidden treats! Dog treat puzzles are a great way to reduce boredom and provide mental enrichment for your pup. The MultiPuzzle is perfect for ultra smart dogs that have already mastered levels 1-3.
- spin, slide, hide, & seek:Place your dog's favorite treats or kibble under the sliders in the outer tray and in the center treat compartments. Slide the center covers and outer tiles over the compartments to hide the treats. For an extra challenge, put the ridged orange locks in place to secure the green square tiles. Encourage your dog to seek the treats and let the games begin!
- 4 challenges, 1 puzzle:The level of difficulty of the MultiPuzzle can be adjusted as your dog learns! Between the moveable green tiles, spinning wheel, orange locks, and center sliders, your pup will stay busy working for those treat for a good while!
- made with food safe materials:Our interactive dog puzzles are made with food safe materials that you can trust with your pup. After the treat compartments have been emptied, this durable dog puzzle can be hand washed with warm water and mild soap.
- play it safe:No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
dims: 1.7" H x 15" L x 15" W
There are no reviews yet.