Pureed blend of local Canadian fruits and vegetables to add some extra fibre, taste and nourishment to your dog’s meal.
- Ontario Sourced Apples & Carrots, along with blueberries, spinach, cranberries, kelp, barley grass and wheat grass
- Pureed for maximum absorption and nutrition
- Sweet & crunchy apples and carrots for a taste dogs love!
- Supplemental Feeding Choice
- High in Fibre (More than 10%)
INGREDIENTS Fruits & Vegetables :Carrots, Apples, Blueberries, Spinach, Cranberries, Kelp, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass
Side Dishes are a supplemental feeding choice for dogs and cats. Side dishes are not intended to be fed as a complete meal but are intended to enhance or customize your pet’s dietary choices.
We suggested offering Side Dishes as a topper with other balanced raw, cooked or dry foods. Recommended maximum serving size – 1/2 cup per 1 lb. of food
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Use within 5 – 7 days of thawing.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Need some inspiration on how to include side dishes in your pet’s next meal?
- Makes Frozen Treats. Big Country Raw Frozen Treat Molds make it easy! Simply thaw, portion into molds, freeze, and then serve as needed! Just add a scoop (or two) with each meal. Our recommended serving size is 2 oz (1/4 cup) per 8 oz (1 cup) of raw, cooked or dry food.
- Add as a food topper to your pet”s meal